As we continue to grow we are looking to hire a part-time Appointment Setter. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to generate appointments by proactively calling potential clients. You will be responsible for using a provided list to make cold calls to set strategy calls. You will also call to verify information on directory listings.
Must be friendly and self-driven. The ideal candidate will also be patient and even-tempered to deal with the negative side of cold calling. Your goal will be to promote business growth by expanding the company’s client base.
- Proactively call people using a given phone directory to generate strategy sessions.
- Use provided scripts to book sales appointments and verify directory listings
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s needs
- Record customer’s information accurately in a computer system
- Learn to handle objections
- To practice with sales management to hone phone skills
- Keep records of calls and appointment to record useful information
- Track key metrics (e.g. Calls made, Time Tracking, Calls/appointment ratio)
- Customer service experience
- Sales experience (Preferred)
- Ability to use a computer
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Familiarity with Booking apps (e.g. Calendly, Book Like A Boss, Acuity)
- Familarity with CRM software (e.g. PipeDrive, Saleforce)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Base plus commission with the opportunity for residuals
- Work From Home
- Ability To move into a higher sales role
- This is a Indepent Contractor position